Retirement Planning

 

1901576RM-Sep19

Planning for retirement begins with determining when you want to retire and then saving, investing, and developing a plan to enjoy the retirement of your dreams.  You may have started saving for retirement already with contributions to a 401(k) or an IRA, but you might not be saving enough or you may be relying on resources that are not guaranteed.  Sometimes, plans for retirement get a little off track and need to be reevaluated, adjusted and improved in order to achieve the end goal and ensure that you have a lifetime retirement income stream.  We want to work with you one-on-one, to create a retirement strategy just for you.

We offer a wide range of financial products and services to individuals and business owners.  With our experience and knowledge, as well as an in house Certified Financial Planner (CFP), we can assist you in identifying your goals and creating a custom, comprehensive financial plan. 

Our services also include conducting a social security analysis, so that we can determine and plan for how this income will fit into your overall retirement plan.  Social security provides only 36% of the total income of Americans aged 65 and older, with the other 64% of retirement income coming from other sources.[1]

We can help you consolidate and simplify your finances, and with 1View account access, you can easily track your accounts, budget and goals.

We are committed to helping you pursue your financial goals. Together, we can create a financial plan best suited to your retirement goals and needs.

 

[1] Social Security Administration, Fast Facts & Figures About Social Security, 2013